9.28.2011

Future.

I am so excited I think I might explode! Things are finally starting to come together, slowly but surely. I just got my new business cards and packaging in the mail and love them! I also just booked a trip to go to Atlanta for one of my sweet friend's engagement shoots. It has been a super crazy couple of weeks, and it isn't going to let up any time soon. I am going to be traveling to Chicago, Lansing, Indy, FL, Atlanta, and NYC in the upcoming months. Some of these are for shoots, other are for fun ;) I am also really excited to share that I will be going to California during some of winter, we will see how long I will be able to stay with my friends before they get sick of me :D During all these times, I will be sharing my journey, with making this my full time career. I have a ton of weddings and fun sessions to share with you. Not to mention, there are going to be a lot more coming up in the fall! I am also going to be working on my branding, updating my blog and website, cool things like that...this is once things have slowed down and I am caught up with all of my editing! I am so lucky to finally be doing what I love full time, it has been a crazy two years but now I can just focus on this. Annnnd I have all my amazing clients to thank for that! I just got my 5D back, I used it for about two shoots and it broke! I had to send it in, just got it back, and wanted to take some pictures to get used to the settings before my wedding this weekend. I hope you like what you see so far, and I can't wait for the future!!!! :D

These cards are similar to my previous ones, I just updated the pictures on the other side with some of my favorite shoots this year.


Of course I had to throw some of my cousin's senior session in there ;)


My DVD packaging, I love them because they are super earthy looking and love the color!



Had to put this one of Roxy in here, holy triple chin!




Oh I forgot to add, fall is my favorite season, and this is one of my favorite decorations my mom got me forever ago. PS. another exciting thing...I'm turning the big 2-8 next month, I have a feeling it's going to be a great year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)