9.09.2011

Briana | Senior Photos

Okay, I know I have put 2 other sneak peeks up today, but I have been so busy and I know how excited my peeps are to see their pictures ;) I have to get caught up anyway, and next week is going to be all about weddings. All you lovely brides out there patiently waiting, I will have 4 wedding blogs, it's going to be nuts! Anyway, this senior picture session I was really excited about. I used to babysit Briana when she was a little one, I can't believe she is a senior now, man I feel old! I hadn't seen her or her mom in years and I was really excited to catch up. I was telling them everything i've been up to, what it took for me to finally land on my passion. I told Briana I could do her hair, take her photos, and talk to her about her guy problems since I have my bachelors in Psych! Even though I have done other things, I am so glad my dream finally came true. It was so good to see you guys again, and I hope you love your sneak peek. <3 ya! ;)









Now going to pick my sis up from the airport!!! Then getting ready for the wedding tomorrow, pray for no rain!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)