9.19.2011

Smile.

I woke up today in a little bit of a rut. I HATE feeling like this. I now have been unemployed for a couple weeks, and I still feel so overwhelmed and far behind. I have been going into VG a couple days to help which has messed up my schedule a bit. I know once I am completely done, I can get into a routine, and things will be a lot better. I am also a little stressed, was this the right decision? I did take the jump, but will I be okay...with money and my bills? But then I think about it, how much I love it, and how happy it makes me. Last night I had a shoot, my cousin's senior pictures. I had been looking forward to them for a long time. I love this girl so much, she is one of the sweetest, most sincere people you will ever meet. She is also the hardest worker I have ever met! I will rave more about her for her real sneak peek. I just wanted to share one of the pictures we took, because it just made me smile. I love being home, being close to my family. I know things will fall into place eventually, I just have to trust it. And in the meantime, surround myself with people I love, and that love me unconditionally.  This is Alyssa...if you ask me, she looks absolutely beautiful. Oh and I must say she has one great hairdresser, me! ;) Happy Rainy Monday!!!


1 comment:

  1. GREAT picture!! it really captures the innocence and beauty of her!! You are an AWESOME Photographer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)