8.30.2010

Nolan- Almost 1 year photos ;)

So my first thought when I hopped out of my car and laid my eyes on this cute little guy was...WHAT BEAUTIFUL EYES!  He was so cute and waived at me which melted my heart right off the bat! I don't know what it is, I have always loved little girls and thought that would be all I wanted ( it will be a while but still), but something has changed.  Every time I meet one of these baby boys I get a warm feeling inside and can't get enough of them. Nolan will be 1 at the end of September and let me tell you, I have never seen someone so happy about being able to walk.  He thought he was outsmarting me, he would be running towards me and then just like that, he would turn around!  Or, he would look up at me with those baby blues and as soon as I brought my camera up, turn his head around.  Not only is he cute, but he is a smart little bugger.  Karen and Brian are one of the sweetest couples I have met.  You can tell that there is so much love in their hearts for Nolan, and you can definitely tell they are great parents. I love this job, it makes me so happy being able to meet new people and their bundles of joy.  This is the type of family that makes me so excited for the future. Thanks Brian for letting Karen introduce you to the world of non studio photography :) I hope you guys had fun and I hope you like your sneak peek ;)
















6 comments:

  1. I am Grandma and I think they turned out great. The pics. make the family part of Nolans life , at 1. Just to see the whole family happy. Great job Diane Gasiewski

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diane! I am glad I could be a part of the memories they will have of this time. You have an amazing family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian is my brother and I think you did a wonderful job! I am expecting my first in September and will keep you in mind when it's time for her 3 month photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you so much. Congrats on your little girl on the way, I would love to meet her! Just shoot me and email when the time is good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi kathy,
    Its Trisha. first off Nolan is so adorable. I love his eyes. Kathy, you did such an amazing job! I looked at your other pictures as well. AWESOME! When I have kids I will def come looking for you. Great Job! Nolan I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thank you Trisha! WHen you get married you have to come looking for me too ;) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)