8.14.2010

The day is finally here!

Today I woke up and was about to burst with excitement!  This day is what I have been working/waiting for since starting my career as a photographer.  Having been to my best friends wedding just 2 weeks ago and experiencing the emotion and happiness I couldn't wait to be behind the camera to capture all of this the way I see it.  Today I will be along side my cousin who is also an amazing photographer and I can't thank her enough for letting me have this opportunity with her.  I also am very thankful for people believing in me and taking a chance on me.  I couldn't have gotten to the comfort level or learned how to work my camera if it wasn't for them.  I love my clients and I love this job more than anything and I can't even tell you how ready I am to take the next step.  Let's hope for no rain today and wish me luck!

Something also happened yesterday that couldn't have come at a more perfect time. I got in the mail, my very first business cards. After a lot of thought, I am going to share with you what I came up with.  Seeing my work and my company on them made me even more ready for today.  I am going to be sending them to my past clients but let me know if you would like some to hand out, Happy Saturday!!! :D











After looking at a ton of different printing companies, MOO had exactly what I wanted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)