8.12.2010

Big Porch + Cute Puppy + Reading = Happy Kathy

One thing about me is that I absolutely love old house charm.  I am always envious of people that have huge rap around porches with cute little rocking chairs moving with the wind. My dream is to have a cute bungalow with a huge porch or one of those sweet victorian houses:)  I love nothing more than sitting outside on a nice day, reading a book, with a dr pepper or chocolate milk of course.  And this is not a must but defnintely a bonus, if I lived off a lake so I can watch the sunset and enjoy the nature all around me. SO Nick was home from China for 10 days and I basically was at his house, work, or out of town for 2 weddings!  His house is the best, he lives on a lake, has a sweet porch with a view of the water and the cutest dog ever, Casey.  I had a little fun with my camera taking pics around the house and his sweet sweet dog who is more spoiled than me!  :)






Isn't he so cute!?!?




And after my sleepover with my cousins last night, this is how I feel today!

1 comment:

  1. Casey looks EXACTLY like my Lucy! Shih tzu's are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)