8.22.2010

5 More Hours

Off to work before the big trip.  Yesterday I was doing my laundry, and let me tell you, it has been way too long. Not only were 98% in the washer and dryer, but they were in the washer and in the broken dryer.  So yes, all my clothes are wet and I needed to get ready for camping!  I had way too much to do and then this happened.  So today, thanks to the best mom in the world she was going to take them to my aunts to dry.  I also brought a brand new book by Jane Green, one of my favorite authors and some gag gifts for my sisters bday hehe.  I know they are cheezy but Cindy is really crazy about that stuff and hates it so it will make it that much more funny! I am not evil I swear ;)  With all of these crazy things happening I took some pics yesterday right after it rained which is always fun, and did some packing.  Can't wait till I am with my fam tonight eating smores and sitting around the campfire.  I will be gone till Thursday, I am excited to share all my photos with you when I get back, happy Sunday!









And we are off!


2 comments:

  1. This might be a little creepy, but Emilie Gray is one of my favorites and I know you are one of hers, so I look on your blog etc every now and then and I just thought I would say your photography is BEAUTIFUL and best of luck with everything! -Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it is not creepy at all, I remember her talking about you :) And thank you so much, that means a lot! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)