8.13.2010

Reagan~ 3 Month Pics

So the day we went to take Reagan's 3 month photos it was the type of day ( in the words of my friend Cheryl) where it feels like someone is smothering you with a wet blanket!  It was hot, you felt like you couldn't breath, humid, and I forgot to mention the Mosquito's attacking poor Julie.  Anyway, now to talk about one of the cutest babies ever, Reagan.  I took Reagan's newborn pics and it is seriously amazing watching how big she got after just 3 months.  When they first come into the world they are still checking things out, haven't really developed a personality yet and basically just look around.  I'm not saying this isn't cute but as soon as I saw Reagan she had the biggest smile on her face and it just melted my heart.  Julie, Andy, Reagan and I had a super hot day for this photoshoot, but we were all troopers and telling from their beautiful pics you would never have guessed.  This photoshoot is another example why I love my job.  It is really amazing to see someone grow into themselves and to be there to capture it along with their kind/caring/loving parents.  Thanks again guys for having me do the pics, there were so many that I have a little more for your first round;)  Enjoy!












LOVE HER!!!







~It is hard work being this cute~



One last thing, please pray that it doesn't rain tomorrow for my first shoot as a wedding photographer, and for the beautiful bride of course!! ;) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)