8.28.2010

Happy 30th to my sis and camp fun!

So it is now Saturday and I am stuck at work on this beautiful day!  I can't complain though since I WAS camping for like 5 days this whole week basically ;)  Yesterday I had a nice lunch outside at one of my favorite places noodles and company with my mom and sis(Cindy).  Then when I got home we went to our other favorite restaurant, Salvators! It is hard with me and Cindy, we never see eachother, she has been away from home for as long as I can remember. I miss her and it is hard to keep that close bond sometimes but last night we had a good time together and had an even better talk :)  She currently lives in NYC and was married last summer. She is starting to get that itch to have a baby but it is a little hard when you live in such a big city.  Her husband has an amazing job there at AMC, he used to do the photography at Showtime, so you can pretty much guess he doesn't want to leave. My sister wants to settle down and move back home and that is where I want her too!  I told her she has to move back before she has any kids so we can have them together, but she definitely has some time for me to catch up ;) Anyway, here are some pics from the trip and Cindy was a good sport for her 30th bday! Me and my mom went and bought a bunch of silly decorations before we left and then I was mad when I woke up to these signs my dad made on his own feeling like he ruined my surprise!  It was okay though, mine were prettier ;)  So my sister woke up to 42 of these signs printed, they were even in the women's bathroom, and some other unexpected places ha.







 Here are mine we hung later in the day when we made Rick take her on a romantic walk while we set up :)



My mom...can you tell where we get the picture taking skills from?

Everytime we go camping we have to make "pizza crappers" that's what everyone calls them, I have no idea why! ha



 YUMMMM...Look at that finished product :0


The girls hanging out in the camper, that is my bed behind them. Love it (I know I am a nerd)!


One of the houses I liked in Port Austin

We stopped to get some pics of the sunset, and there was this lonely pink cloud...

Me, my sis and Jaimie:)






Row of Pink Clouds...

My cousin Josh (representing Showtime) and his Fiance Mel

Me, Alyssa and Linds :)

Straight from the camera! Love you Cindy, hope you had a great bday :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kat! It was nice living the embarrassment again! You are the best sis. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)