8.18.2010

Adam and Kim's Wedding!!!!

So this was it, my first wedding shoot!  I was surprising not nervous at all, just really excited!  I got to Marianne's and we talked about the outline and the "must-have" shots for the day while Chef Alex fixed us up some scrambled eggs :)   We were really lucky with the weather that day, it did not rain, yay!!!  We had a few scares with some light sprinkles but it was mostly just extremely humid!  These two have been together for about 4 years now and you can definitely tell it is real love, Adam couldn't wait to see Kim walk down the isle.  Not only was the ceremony beautiful but the reception was defnitely the most fun part of the night.  I loved getting the detail shots because so much goes into a wedding and you don't want it to go unnoticed. Me and Marianne had a little fun of our own.  Marianne is my cousin and our dad's are brothers, and lets just say they are a little crazy, so that is where we get it from:)  We had some fun on the dance floor and met a great new friend and one of the best DJ's out there, Joe. I will put his info here at a later date.  Anyway, this wedding was a great time and such a good experience.  Going through my photos, I see there is still a lot I need to learn.  A wedding is definitely different from a portrait shoot, you think you know your camera and then a church and a lot of people get thrown in the mix.  I am glad I had the opportunity to do this shoot so in the future I can learn and rock out my own wedding as the main photographer :)  Here are some photos from Adam and Kim's big day, I hope you can see their story from my pics, Enjoy :)











































Adam's mom is a police officer so we got some cool shots with the car!












































Us two and Joe!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm just sayin' but the last photo is my fav ;)
    p.s. if you learn one thing from each shoot you will be amazing in no time! thank you so much for your help and laughs that day girl. love ya

    xo
    marianne

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)