8.27.2010

Camping Sneak Peek ;)

Can I just tell you I love my family.  We just got back from camping yesterday and we had an awesome time.  Of course this whole summer was extremely hot and muggy and as soon as we get to Port Austin it is one of the coldest weeks all summer!  The first day there was my sisters bday, we had a little surprise party for her but I will blog about that later.  On Tuesday we had our canoe trip!  It was still cloudy and not too warm but we had a really good time and I definitely did not get first place this time around.  It was me and my cousin Alyssa and we probably have the skinniest/wimpiest arms out of anyone.  We were last and when we finally got to our destination everyone was making fun of us and clapping, HAH!  This pic below is from our last night there, it was right before we went to our favorite Ice Cream place, Grindstones!  It was so windy when we got back to the campsite some of us were wearing our winter coats around the campfire!!!  Despite the freezing/windy weather we still stayed out there past midnight :)  Since I had to catch up on the Bachelor Pad when I got home I didn't have time to get too elaborate with my photos so I picked my fave one from this weekend.  PS. Elizabeth NEEDS to go home!!!  Anyway, this is me and my sis who is now at the ripe old age of 30 ;)  Happy Friday everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)