8.21.2010

~Wish List~

So one day, HOPEFULLY, I will get to move out of my parents house ;)  I mean I love living with my parents and all but I think it should be time soon to get some new roommates, or none at all! This day might be a while but I know when I finally do I have a pretty big wish list for it!  To say my style for living has changed dramatically would be an understatement.  When I was in college I loved everything brand new, plain, no character.  Once I moved to Chicago this all changed.  I lived in a sweet apartment above Carabou coffee with my best friend Jill.  It had hardwood floors, crown molding, and I even had an exposed brick wall in my room!  Most apartments are like this in Chicago.  There are also those million dollar walk up brownstones that I would walk by and look in the windows (kinda creepy I know) and dream that it was mine.  Living in Chicago really made me appreciate the vintage houses with character, even if they need a little tlc.  I love real estate, because of my job in Chicago I had pretty much been in every highrise downtown.  That isn't really my style, they are more cookie cutter, what I would really dream of is one of those brownstones with my own steps and possible ( prob pushing it) a backyard.  This was one thing that is pretty impossible there to have, but now that I am in great old Michigan now at least I can have that;)  I have a goal board above my computer in my "home office" slash bedroom, slash living room.  On this board I have pictures of people I love and some things I want and dream of having one day ;)  I didn't have time to take my pics for this blog but I just did some google searches, what can I say, it was reallllly slow at work today :D

I absolutey LOVE tutor houses. Some things I would want would be a wood front door/garage door, vines would be cool and I love those windows!


I love this Chimney!  Another must have is TREES, and a corner lot of course;)


This reminds me of a Disney Movie House

I also like the old Colonial style houses and nets not forget Bungalows!!!!

Big Porch!



Awesome....


Love Windows! This is one of my Faves

Some Kitchens I liked...





Lets not forget my own office, the corner in my room is just not cutting it!




This reminds me of Chicago :)

I had to put this pic in, I love these windows and this reminds me of my favorite season!

And this is what will be in the driveway ;) White with Tinted Windows Baby!



Ya this may be a pretty big wish list but a girl can dream!

Now off to hang out with my sis, she is home from NYC and camping tomorrow!

Have a good weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)