8.11.2010

Chandler~ Newborn Pics

Me and Chandler had the pleasure of meeting one time before I had to take his pics.  I was so excited to meet this little guy and as soon as I got to the Hadley's I put him in my arms and didn't let him go for about two hours!  I was just shocked that he didn't cry when I held him because I feel like that usually happens so I tried to savor the moment as long as possible.  I could watch him make funny facial expressions all day and wonder what he is dreaming about.  I was also really excited to take his  newborn photos with his proud parents.  They are so in love with this little guy and you will definitely be able to see why.  He was so good getting his pics taken he barely cried, no matter what crazy pose we were putting him in.  I hope you guys like your sneak preview and I hope I get to see Chandler again soon! ;)








Jess you look beautiful here!









SO CUTE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)