9.03.2010

I am going somewhere!!!

So this is one of the first holiday weekends I have had off in a long time, with my parents too!  So we decided we were going to take a road trip! I put some of my fave little stud's pictures up so you can see just how excited I am!!! 
You can def see the excitement in his face, right? That's me!



Doing my happy dance.... 

We are going to.....

NEW YORK!!!! This is a puzzle I got my sister for her bday...ya I am a nerd, I like puzzles!


SO much to do before we leave tonight...

As you can see I haven't checked one thing off the list yet! I just have to brag about my cute dogs before I go ;)

Sexy Lexi (my mom's dog)





And guess what...my dog is CAMERA SHY! The dog that always has to be all up in your face needing all the attention will NOT look at me with that camera in my hand! Maybe she is just scared of it, well I guess I am going to have to make her feel more comfortable...;)

I like this one of Foxy ROX with all of the colors, even though that is a dead plant!


Ya, she likes her side profile....

THERE we go! Love her...


I am so excited we are going to New York...we all have Tuesday off too! I haven't been there in WAY too long. I can't wait to walk the crazy streets and eat at my fave dessert place, Cafe Lalo....ya it was in You've Got Mail, and prob has the best dessert ever! Anyway, I will take some pictures so you will see;) Everyone have a good holiday weekend!

BLOG....CHECK!

2 comments:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)