9.18.2010

|Surprise|

So...as most of you probably know my boyfriend has been in China for work since April.  I was planning on going to see him there and it just so happened that while I'm there his 60 days for his visa will be up.  So that means we have to go somewhere else...and we picked THAILAND!!!!  We are first going to fly into Bangkok and then go to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world...phuket!  I had to go ahead and get a visa too, so now my passport is fancy ;)  I am so lucky I am able to go...I have never seen clear water before...this will be good bc I am terrified if I can't see my feet! I can't wait to have this adventure, to see Nick and to share my pics with everyone, 10 more days!
PS. Nick is the best ;)


Oh I can't wait to have the white sand in between my toes too ;0
Phuket
Happy Weekend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)