9.14.2010

Ryan | Senior Photos

So when I get to the park to meet an amazing family, I am pleasantly surprised!  This place is awesome, I am always looking for new places to go and this is one I will definitely go in the future. When I arrived it was a perfect day and they were all waiting for me at the gate.  Ryan, his parents (Lori and Dave), his grandpa Joe, and of course you can't forget their awesome dog, Frank:)  Ryan was such a good guy to work with, he must have had a lot of pictures taken of him growing up because he was trained. Yes I said trained, as soon as I put that camera up he would smile, I definitely know what it is like because my mom always had a camera in her hand while I was growing up. It is always fun doing senior photos because there is an excitement there.  This is their last year in school and after that is when they are on their own.  They go through many different experiences and those experiences mold them into the person they are meant to be.  Ryan is thinking of going to Western Michigan, of course I said go for it...that's where I went!  Kalamazoo is an awesome city and I told them I could recommend some great restaurants of course :) Anyway, I had such a good time at this shoot, I felt like part of the family when we were done.  They were so warm and welcoming and I am so happy to have met them.  And of course I wish Ryan the best of luck and I know he will be amazing at whatever he does :)










1 comment:

  1. Love these pics! They look awesome- some of the best senior pictures I have seen. Very authentic...good work!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)