9.09.2010

I'm Back!

Sorry I have been MIA for a while but I finally had a holiday weekend off and it was a success!  Spending 24 hours in the car wasn't so bad,  I had my books and ipod with me along the way;) This trip was a little different than past ones that I have had. My sister has lived in New York almost 6 years so there are places we usually go but this time we tried allll new things.  Sometimes I don't like change and I don't know if you know this about me but I am a picky eater! haha. I have definitely gotten better over the years but hey, I know what I like! Anyway, my sister took us to some really cool places and it was just so  nice spending time with her. I miss her very much, her and I have not lived in the same city as long as I can remember. She really wants to move home and right now it isn't possible with their jobs and bills and blah blah blah. I told her if she really wanted to do she can, if you want something bad enough it CAN happen! BUT then I realize people tell me that too about my other "non photography" job.  I know eventually I will be able to just do my photography full time but right now I am not able to, I have to wait till the rest of my life is more stable ;)  I know that is what will happen with her too, they just have to be there a little longer, pay off some more bills, get more experience and then when the time is right it will happen. There is no way I am letting her live 12 hours away when she has a baby!   I want to have babies together darnit! Anyway, I have a ton to do today so I just have a couple photos from the trip and I will let you in on more tomorrow. I need to work on branding/packaging so I will be going to be doing some fun crafts today ;) I also have some other things to do for the end of the month, I will let you in on a pretty sweet secret later!! 

Breakfast in Williamsburg ( me and my mommy)


Brooklyn

Brooklyn Bridge...Coolest bridge EVER


Took a trip to the South Street Seaport!


My Mom and Sis...So cute


One of the other cutest dogs ever...Ellie ( I want to steal her!)


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)