9.16.2010

Kai | Newborn

So let me tell you, I could not wait to take Kai's newborn photos and hang out with his awesome parents.  Eric and Jenny just have a positive vibe all the time and are 2 of the most incredible people I have ever met.  The first time I met them to take their maternity photos, I felt like I had known them for a long time.  Jenny was really excited and we had emailed each other back and forth about a dozen times before we actually met.  I was so excited for them to have their baby, it was going to be a surprise!  On July 28th they had their precious little baby boy, Kai.  I had been waiting weeks to meet this little guy!  We kept planning to take his newborn photos but we kept having to reschedule, so it was so exciting when we actually got to do it, and it was on a perfect fall-ish day ;) It was so good to see you guys again and you are such a cute fam.  Kai is so lucky to have you as parents and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.  He is beautiful and I am so happy I was able to take his photos, and you can always have these memories.  I hope you guys like your first little teaser ;)

First off, I had to show off this awesome mobile made by 2 Little Lovelies :) Check out their facebook page!

He is such a happy baby!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)