5.11.2012

The Durham Family

The Durham family holds a special place in my heart. Brittany and I met at Village Green, she was the first new friend I made when I moved back to Michigan. We instantly clicked and she also has a love for art and photography! It's a little crazy how close we've become, we barely even worked together! I was so sad when she told me she would be moving bc her fiance had gotten a job down south. I think almost every time she comes home, I go to her house and see her and her family. Every time I go over there, they give me a huge hug, we talk about life, or watch movies on their big comfy couch...I feel like i've known them for years. I went to Atlanta a couple months ago to do Britt's engagement photos, I'm also doing her wedding this September at Misty Farms and I can't wait!!! Anyway, her bro graduated from U of M the other weekend, and they wanted to get some family photos done. I love you guys, I had so much fun, and of course loved listening to some classic rock on the car ride home makes me happy :) 





Pretty ladies :)


I love her dad, super goofy like mine!





I love seeing parents still so in love :)






My fav ;)



I LOVE them! :)



I got a pic with Britt, love you girly! :)


2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! LOOOOVVVEEE THEM!!! Can't wait to see the rest! AND can't wait to see what magic you create at the wedding!!!! soooo happy to have one of my best friends be able to create these special memories for us! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney - Britt's CousinMay 16, 2012 at 12:06 AM

    These are awesome! Great white barn for a background ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)