5.18.2012

Paula + Travis | Love Shoot

Paula and Travis are a ton of fun, the first time I met them was a couple months ago at Starbucks of course :) I think it just so happened to be the start of the Bachelor...with Bachelor Ben, and of course the night of their engagement shoot was the 1st Bachelorette! Paula and I have the same love for bad reality TV, so it seemed so fitting that it started that night! Anyway, these two are getting married in November, and I can't wait to shoot their wedding. We decided to do their engagement shoot in Detroit, which is one of my fav places to shoot lately. Travis knows his way around and took me to some new spots...which I LOVE. I had so much fun roaming around Detroit with you two, I hope you like your sneak peek!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)