5.02.2012

Reunited in DC.

March was a bit of a bad month for me. I lost my uncle to cancer, it was extremely hard, and my heart broke for my family. I also had some other personal things going on and I needed to get away. I called my best friend from HS who is now living in Arlington, VA, and told her I was going to come visit. Emilie Gray is one of my favorite people in the whole wide world. She is the definition of good people. I hadn't seen her in 6 years, it was under bad circumstances, when her father had passed away. And before that, it had been 3 years since I had seen her, way too long! She is one of those people, that whatever you have going on in your life, no matter how bad you're hurting, she makes you feel better. She is probably one of the wisest people I have ever met, and definitely puts things into perspective. Arlington is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been, all the architecture, character, and people, are amazing.  It was just what I needed, I met some great people while I was there, Emilie's friends were so welcoming.  My favorite part wasn't the capital tour or the stores, it was just sitting on the porch swing or staying up all night talking.  I didn't have a chance to take too many pictures while I was there, but here are a couple that describe my trip. I have a ton of catching up to do, so get ready for some sneak peeks today and tomorrow. Happy Wednesday! 

Read book 1 and 2 while I was there, and to say i'm obsessed would be an understatement. :)
I was so in love with their house. I even got my own room, I even loved how it was decorated! Super cozy...oh and I had my own glass shower! :)

My love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)