5.11.2012

Sophia Marie | Newborn Photos

Kathleen is my long lost cousin, I haven't seen her since her graduation party over 10 years ago! I was so excited when she emailed me asking me to take her daughter's newborn photos.  It was so nice to meet her husband, Andy, and meet her precious new baby. She was so so tiny! I always love when they want to incorporate personal things into their photos shoot. Andy plays the guitar, so we wanted to get some of her with it! He even played it later in the session and it was so nice and relaxing, I think even Sophia fell asleep. I had such a great time with you guys, I hope you like your sneak peek and I can't wait to see you again! :)


I think she's dreaming of getting her picture taken, she likes it!






















1 comment:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)