5.17.2012

The Eidson Family

I love shooting families...i'm a photographer, I can say that :) I love getting the whole family together having fun, these pictures truly warm my heart and make me smile. Brian is one lucky guy, with a house full of girls! ;) Lyla and Kora are so so adorable, I had so much fun capturing their cuteness, and the love this family has for each other. I had a blast with you guys, I hope to see you again soon! xoxo












It was just Lyla's 1st Birthday, so we got some of her eating some cake :)





My fav :)



If you haven't had a chance to vote for me for the Detroit A List...click on my name below. Thanks!!! xoxo


   
        Find us on the A-List
   
    Kathy Davies Photography
   
   


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!!! Kathy, you did a great job & look forward to working w/ you again!!! Thx,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)