5.15.2012

Tony | Senior Photos

I absolutely LOVE doing senior photos! I want to try to start doing more, if you know of anyone that would like them done, send them my way :) Seniors are always so excited, they have so many new excited things coming up in their lives. This senior was special too, I have done his sister's wedding photos and a bunch of family photos, so I know them well, and they are AWESOME.  Me, Tony and his mom headed down to Detroit together and had fun fighting off bums, and just laughing in general, Tony mostly laughing at me I think. Usually boys are a little of a challenge when it comes to pictures, but Tony was perfect! He did what he was told and laughed at me the whole time...that equals good pics :) I had so much fun with you guys, I hope you like your sneak peek and I can't wait to see you again!















He was either laughing at me here, or concerned for my safely..I was pretty close to the edge! :)





2 comments:

  1. Kathy!!! Thank you so much for capturing my brothers true personality. I actually shed a few tears looking thru all these pictures. You are amazing :)

    ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried too Nicole!!! Can you believe this handsome MAN is our baby brother that we used to dress up and put makeup on.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)