5.10.2012

Lindsay + Mark } Love Shoot

I met Lindsay and Mark a couple months ago, on a cold rainy night, to talk about me potentially being their wedding photographer. We ended up talking for quite a long time and I was really excited when later, they told me they had chosen me! They wanted to do their engagement shoot at Greenfield Village. Mark grew up right around there, so it is one of his favorite places of all time...and now it's mine! I love it here, especially to shoot. There are so many cool backdrops, and of course Lindsay and Mark made it even better! I had a lot of fun with you guys, we lucked out so much with the weather! I think right as I left the shoots, there were raindrops on my windshield. I hope you guys like your sneak peek and I can't wait to be a part of your big day :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)