5.09.2012

Justin + Elizabeth | Wedding

I knew Elizabeth from my Village Green days...kinda. I had never met her, but she called me up one day, bc two of her friends were telling her about a photographer, and she realized they were both talking about me. It was so random, she ended up calling to tell me, then decided she wanted me to photography her wedding:) I met her and Justin at Yates Cider Mill for their engagement shoot, and we clicked right away! The way Justin looks at Elizabeth, will make any girl jealous.  They are so cute together, you can tell that they share this special bond. I couldn't wait for their wedding, it was absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy you guys chose me as your photographer, I hope you like your sneak peek! :)






















:)






Everyone stood up, and I saw this. Love. ;)





They wanted to go to Opa's in Lake Orion, it's one of their fav bars. These photos were fun!















Loved the speeches! 


Justin's brother saying he was dared to do something, I love Justin's face...he looks nervous!





Justin played with the band at the end of the night, it was awesome!




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so beautiful, it is like reliving that magical day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)