5.16.2012

Joshua Timothy | Newborn Photos

Joshua was an absolute angel for his photo shoot, even though we tried to put him in helmets and other fun stuff! ;) Kathy had emailed me just a couple days prior, my schedule has been completely full, but I had something come up just a day later and she took it! I was so so happy I was able to squeeze them in, they are such an adorable and loving family.  Not to mention, it was a beautiful day and the light was just right :) I had a great time with you guys, and I hope you like your sneak peek!















The voting has also begun for the Detroit A List. If you could vote for me I would be very grateful! Thanks! :)






   
        Find us on the A-List
   
    Kathy Davies Photography
   
        Kathy Davies Photography
   
   










1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Kathy! Brought many good tears to my eyes! Can't wait to hang these photos in our house!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)