5.03.2012

Amanda + Tom | Love Shoot

I woke up this morning with a stuffy nose and burning eyes. I came downstairs to my sunroom and saw it was bright and sunny, but heard rain on the windows above me? Maybe that has something to do with my allergies being out of wack. Right now Tom and Amanda are in Punta Cana and I am so jealous! Those two are gracing the blog today, and I love them. I went to college with Amanda, unfortunately we never talked, but had random people in common. When she reached out to me, I thought her name looked familiar!  I met her and Tom at Starbucks of course(can't wait to have an office!) and we finally had the chance to get to know each other.  They are so funny together, Tom is hilarious and loves giving me a hard time, but I can take it :) I'm so excited to be a part of their wedding this summer, it is going to be perfect. 

Tom took Amanda to a Tiger's game for their first date, so that's where we headed..downtown to Comerica. We had a ton of fun as usual, I hope you guys have a great time on your trip and I can't wait to be a part of your big day! xoxo



This picture makes me laugh, describes them perfectly!;)




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)