10.25.2011

Brittany + Zach | Stone Mountain Engagement Shoot

This session is also very special to me. Brittany is one of my best friends, granted we have only ever lived close to each for about 4 months. She was my first friend when I moved home from Chicago, we immediately clicked. She ended up moving away to follow the boy of her dreams to Wichita, Kansas! I was so so sad, but we kept in touch ever since. Every time she comes home for a Michigan game, I always make sure I go see her and her family. Her and Zach have been together quite a while, despite their differences. She is a Michigan Fan, he is a MSU fan, if you saw their house in Georgia, you would laugh. For every Michigan picture on the wall, there is a Michigan state picture right next to it! I was lucky enough to go to Atlanta with them (where they live now) and hang out for a few days. We were trying to think of a place to do the pictures, I said I just wanted something different, something you couldn't find where we lived. We ended up coming across Stone Mountain, I thought it would be perfect!!! I had the BEST time with you two, and am so glad I decided to come. I love you guys and am so so happy I can be a part of your big day. :)









Love this girl :)






On top of the world!


My fave :)





Love this Idea for Save the Dates :)


2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! i LOVE them!!!! woo woo best photographer EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that Brittany + Zach’s Stone Mountain Engagement Shoot is epic. I truly had awesome ideas from this shoot for our own pre wedding session. We haven’t picked any location yet but I think that an event venue with full of greenery and other natural elements would be a perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)