10.07.2011

Lucas | 1 year Photos

I went to High School with Jason, hadn't seen him in years, and got back in touch with him at a wedding I shot in August. I met his wife Dawn, who is one of the most beautiful people I have ever met, inside and out.  I had told them I did photography, and they decided to hire me for their son Lucas' 1 year photos. We decided to meet at Yates Cider Mill on a perfect fall day. The rest of the world decided to go to Yates that day too, I didn't let the crowds of people get in the way of this cute little guy. He was so smiley and such a happy little boy. I had such a good time with you guys, and it was so good to finally meet Lucas! I hope you like your sneak peek, and have a blast at his bday party :)

My fave.


Such a cute fam!



Love this one too!







This is another one of my favorites, he was laughing so hard he closed his eyes. Adorable.



I hope everyone has a great weekend, happy Friday!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)