10.05.2011

Jessica + Chuck | Wedding

Oh man, where do I begin with these two? I met them last Winter for their engagement pictures, and saw them again for their son Gavin's pictures not too long ago. I was so extremely excited to be with them on their big day. These two were already married, but never had the fairytale wedding, every girl dreams of. They decided to do it all over again, with their family and friends, and it was one of the most fun/amazing weddings I have ever seen. I am so so lucky to have met you guys and you are the reason I love my job. I am also lucky to not only call you my clients, but my friends.  I had the best time with you, and I hope you like your sneak peek :D





A lot of their guests were from out of town, so they made these cool favors to give to them :)
All of the ladies hair was also amazing, Black the Salon did a great job!!!


I have to say the same about make-up, it looked flawless. If you want a great make up artist, Kamaria is your girl. 






Love this.



I have to say that I love when couple's write their vows, it is so special. And Chuck I think had everyone crying when he was saying his, even me!






Chuck designed all of their shoes, love it.
















Even the speeches were tearjerkers!


These guys were my fave.










Then came the guarder and bouquet toss...Jessica's sister caught it....


And so did Jessica's brother...


DOn't worry, that's not her bro.. her boyfriend stepped in, thank goodness!!! :D

Dollar Dance Time!


Yelling at ppl to come on the dance floor, I freaking love this girl.



I am going to finish this wedding blog off with a couple of my favorite pics of the day ;)

I wanted to do something a little diff, and get the Dirty D in some of these.


My fave.


Happy Wednesday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)