10.04.2011

Nolan | 1 Year Photos + Some Family Fun

I can't believe Nolan is already 1! It feels like just yesterday I was taking his newborn photos, in his cute little hat. We met last Friday, it was about 50 degrees and rainy, but we decided to brave the weather, and I'm glad we did! On my way to Rochester, it was just cloudy, but as soon as I got there, the rain started dropping down. I scoped out the downtown area, looking for porches and found a perfect one! It wasn't long before poor Nolan's little nose got red from the wind. We then decided to go to Lauren's parents house, it had a perfect fall setting. I also got to meet Nolan's new little cousin, Lucy (love that name!). I hope you guys had fun, and I hope you like your sneak peek. I hope to see you soon! :)


LOVE those eyes.












Beautiful Fam!


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)