10.28.2010

Nolan | Newborn Photos

So I checked my facebook page and had a message from Lauren saying she needed photos done asap. I saw her profile picture and it was her, Ben and their new cute little man...Nolan!  I wrote back and said I figured you needed newborn photos and I can't wait to meet him!  We scheduled it 2 days later, now that was fast! I got to their house in Lake Orion (it was the day after everyone was freaking out about the wind advisory) and to our surprise it was a perfect night with a beautiful sunset. I got there right in time and the lighting was perfect to capture this little guy and all his cuteness.  He was sooo tiny and I am pretty sure the jeans he had on were the smallest pair I have ever seen.  I love seeing parents holding their new baby, they are just so in love and probably couldn't imagine life before he was in it. It was so nice to meet you 3 and I hope you like your sneak peek ;)


Look at that hair! I love this picture, just relaxing with his hair blowing in the wind ;)



Pretty Mama :)  He is admiring her!








So precious...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)