10.26.2010

Kate | 2 Year Photos

I was actually doing one of my favorite things in the whole wide world...camping, when I got a phone call I didn't recognize.  It was my friend Mike from college that I haven't seen in years!  He leaves a message and says he has seen my work and his sister would be interested in getting some shots of his niece, Kate.  It was a while ago we talked but i'm so glad we waited for a nice fall day, and it was perrrfect.  I got there and met Amy, Kate's mom and her grandma Audrey.  They were soooo sweet and welcoming and we decided to take a trip to Dexter to get some nice downtown shots.  Um this is probably the cutest town I have ever seen in real life, I am moving there!!!!  It was perfect and can I just tell you, I love this little girl! Everyone that knows me knows I am a goofball and just laugh at myself all day long, well she reminds me of myself so much! She was just laughing and smiling the whole time, if you see her pictures you will be too. Thank you guys for a wonderful day, I am so happy to have clients like you.  I had so much fun when I got in my car, I was just smiling and thinking how lucky I was.  Kate is adorable and so full of life and I hope I have one just like her one day ;) I hope you like your sneak peek and I look forward to working with you guys in the future!  And next time we can get lunch after ;)







Her and Uncle Mike!




Love her!!!!!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)