10.21.2010

Morgan | 1 Year + Wedding Sneak Peek!

I saw this cute little lady when she was 6 months old and man has she grown!  It is unbelievable how much babies grow in such a short amount of time. She looked so happy and so smiley as we ran through the trees at the park...she also loved the pumpkin I gave her to play with!  She is so cute I just want to pinch her cheeks and give her a hug! I am so happy I got to see her then and now and I hope I will see her and be able to capture her growing up more in the future. I hope you guys like the sneak peek of your sweet girl ;)


Oh my.... SO Adorable!!!



This picture cracks me up, she was ready to pack up and go! ha







I have been so busy but am starting to catch up on some of my wedding photos...here is a sneak peek from wedding #2!!! I will have more photos up soon, plus a new website! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)