10.19.2010

Isaac | Newborn Photos

So I went to high school with Jessica, we were in different grades but she had heard about me from a mutual friend.  It is always funny when someone gets a hold of you and I didn't realize it was her because she had a different last name. I went and looked her up in the yearbook and the lightbulb went on, I said, "I remember you!"  I couldn't wait to take pics of Isaac once he was born.  Jessica didn't know if she was having a boy or girl but when pleasantly surprised.  He is SUCH a cutie and so tiny!  I am lost for words when I get to photograph a family at such a precious time.  Every time I would see Jessica or Josh looks at him, I wanted to tear up because they were so happy and in love. Enjoy this time with Isaac, they grow so fast! Thanks again for letting me be a part of this time and I hope you like your sneak peek! 









This fam also LOVES their music so we had to get one with the guitar!! :D



Isn't this the sweetest newborn shirt!?!?!


Cute Fam ;)


5 comments:

  1. Love Love Love them!!!! - Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such beautiful photos. I couldn't stop looking at the.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute kathy! nice work... and i lOve matt costa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, you are an amazing photographer! I always check out the new pics when you post them, and am always impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone so much, I am lucky to work with such amazing people!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)