10.27.2010

Abigail | 6 Month Photos

I don't know if you remember that cutie pie Abigail Warner from her newborn pics?  Well she is 6 months now!  Time goes by so fast and she is so precious :)  We had to find a day when it wasn't supposed to be raining, it pretty much rained on the way to the shoot and on the way home but stopped just for us :D I hope I have that good of luck all the time!  We met in downtown Clarkston and it is so cute, I love downtown areas!  We had a great time as always capturing Abigail's personality, and even in a fall setting! What is more perfect? I hope you guys like your sneak peek, hopefully I will see you soon!

CUtie!!!!

Love mini Ugg Boots


This cute hat also came from a good friend that starting her own business...you can find Cozy Cap Creations here. They are adorable!













Love these last two..

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white ones! CUTE! - Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby girl! Love them all, especially the shot with the pearls! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)