10.18.2010

Ramsey Family | Family Portraits

I am back!!!  So sorry I have missed blogging for sooo long, but I have had a crazy couple of weeks.  I am now back from China and on my way to being healthy. I can't wait to share my photos with everyone and get caught up on all of my sneak peeks for my wonderful clients.  I recently had a sneak peek for the Ramsey family here that tells a little bit more about our day.  I hope you enjoy your photos and everyone reading this with kids should look at Kristin's company she just started, Cozy Cap Creations.  She makes the most adorable hats and they would be perfect for winter or an upcoming photo shoot!  You can add her company on facebook here, but definitely check it out, this girl has talent!  Here is your real sneak peek, I hope you guys like them and I will talk to you soon! :)

Ellie and Landon | 6 months :)






Love this one!






8 comments:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)