10.22.2010

Annarose+ Chris | Enjoy

This was my second wedding and let me tell you I was READY, for real this time. The reason I say that is because the last wedding I did, I thought I was ready and realized that a wedding is COMPLETELY different than a portrait session  BUT,  I worked on it and learned from my mistakes and this wedding I felt good and felt giddy when I put my pics on the computer ;) Annarose and Chris are such a sweet couple.  They were so warm and welcoming when I first met them and everyone was so emotional which is always a good thing! Do you know a bride that gets teary eyed when she is walking down the isle at the rehearsal? I DO! Now that is true love right there, it was so touching when Annarose walked down the isle at the wedding and the look on both of their faces was priceless, if you looked at every single person watching, i'm 99% sure they had their head tilted which a huge grin across their faces.  Each wedding I am a part of makes me realize why I am doing this, to be a part and capture someones special day is probably the most fulfilling feeling..EVER. I can't even imagine what it will be like when I am the 1st shooter and have talked to the bride and groom and got to know them from the very beginning :)  All I can say is I can smell it is so close, and I can't wait!!!

Enjoy Annarose and Chris' special day <3




The girls before the ceremony in their cute outfits!









Annarose and her mom :)






Who says you can't have fun getting your picture taken!?!



Love this...

This one too, they are trying to kiss but are so happy they can't stop smiling :)


















Her dad was a dance machine!!

Love these next two, mother and father of the bride ;)






And I want to end this blog with a pic of the beautiful couple


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)