10.25.2010

Chandler | 3 Month Photos

It is fall, my favorite time of year...plus my bday is just around the corner ;) I had the pleasure of working with the Hadley family again that are good friends of mine. It was such a beautiful fall day, a little chilly but they rocked it out as always. Chandler was also a trooper having to be out in the cold and still looking as cute as ever. Jessica had emailed me saying she had all these ideas and props, I love it! I don't think these pictures can get anymore fall-ish and I couldn't be happier. Thanks again for having my take cutie pie Chandler's photos again. I love you guys and hope you like your sneak peek ;)







Chandler had to warm up real quick so I snapped some photos of the happy couple ;)






11 comments:

  1. I love them so much! I wish you could do his pictures at 6 months- better start working on that studio! :) -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall pictures and beautiful baby boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pics.... I love them can not wait to see Lil Abigails...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful Kathy, Thank you for taking such pretty pictures of my family. I want Jessica to print them all for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable, i love them! Little chan chan is sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just beautiful and as Chandler's MeMe I thank you for capturing these for our family!!

    Wonderful job, once again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never disappoint Kathy,he is such a little cutie in his pumpkin hat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What FANTASTIC pics! What a beautiful family:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy cow, these are so amazing! You have the cutest family ever Jess! He is so much bigger now than he was the last time I seen him! Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love his little face! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)