10.14.2011

Kristy + Joe | Mill Race Wedding

I knew Joe when I worked at Village Green a couple years ago. I did his sister's wedding last April, it was one of the first weddings that I had booked.  I was really excited to do Joe and Kristy's wedding at Mill Race, it was the perfect fall setting with a great group of people. Kristy and Joe have something special, they just get each other, I don't think I have ever met a couple that are a more perfect fit. I had so much fun with you guys, I wish you nothing but the best and I hope you like your sneak peek!



Getting ready to go! :)



These two love their dogs, they even had them be party of the wedding. I love it!

























This cake topper describes these two perfectly. 





Love this too, the guys had to shotgun some beers real quick!





His groomsman needed a little liquid courage for his speech :)



One of my favorite cake cutting pictures ever.







Congrats again you two!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)