10.26.2011

Kelly + Ben | Love Shoot Downtown Lansing

I am always a little nervous when I meet new people. And I am sure it's nerve wracking for new couples to not only meet me for the first time, but get all lovey dovey in front of me! Thankfully, I always get lucky with the most awesome clients ever ;) Kelly and Ben were amazing to work with, their dog Remi was pretty cool too :D I just happened to be in Lansing for the Michigan/Michigan state game (oh joy ;)) which is where they live. I was excited to do their engagement shoot at a new place! We had a perfect day, it was a little windy, but these two were troopers! I had a great time with you two, and I cannot WAIT to be a part of your wedding, I know it's going to be beautiful ;)







They are so cute.



Kelly is a beauty. Can't wait to see her on her wedding day! :)





My fave.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)