10.21.2011

Erin + Jason | Willow Harbor Vineyards Wedding

Oh man do I heart these two, I have known them ever since my Chicago days. We all used to play on a sand volleyball league in the summer, these two, and my best friend and her husband. I then saw both of them at my best friend's wedding. I had done a ton of portraits at that time, but Jason had said they were thinking of me doing their wedding. I had never done one before, so wasn't really sure if they were serious or not :) BUT, then I got the email from Jason and couldn't have been more excited!!! I love this job, and when I know the couple, it makes it that much more special. Erin made such a beautiful bride! We were in her bridal suite, and I was trying to make her laugh for a picture, being my goofy self, and she said, "i'm so glad you're here and you're my photographer". That just melted my heart and made me so happy! Your day was so beautiful and so special, and I am so glad I was able to be a part of it. I wish you two nothing but the best, you are truly amazing. Love ya!





Girls trying to unwrinkle their dress with a hairdryer, they were hilarious!



The beautiful bride!





LOVED her dress!


She got these gifts for her bridesmaids from Etsy, they are so cute!

I love this picture too, Erin said she finally felt like everything was real after she put her dress on :)


SO pretty..


Her mom seeing her all dressed up :)








One of my fave first kiss pictures, I love how her veil is blocking it!


Don't worry, I got a better view too :)










My fave.

























These next two crack me up!




And they lived Happily Ever After.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)