10.24.2011

Angela + Anthony | Love Shoot at Wolcott Mill

I went to high school with Angela, she was a grade lower than I was, so I never got a chance to know her. We decided to meet at Starbucks to talk about her upcoming wedding to Anthony, and ended up talking for a while! ;) I know if I would have known her, we would have definitely be friends. She told me their love story, how they met, and all that juicy stuff ;) I couldn't wait to meet Anthony after everything she had told me. She really likes the whole vintage feel, they wanted to have their shoot at a barn I knew of, but,  it didn't end up working out:( I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, and where we ended up was perfect. We decided to go to Wolcott Mill, it was a beautiful fall day, and the scenery was amazing. I had a great time with you guys, and I hope you like your sneak peek!









I love this picture. I must have said something funny, or had a leaf sticking out of my head haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)