10.19.2011

Eva + Steve | Yates Cider Mill Engagement Shoot

To say these two are adorable, is an understatement. I couldn't wait to do their engagement photos, they both have super cute style, and really know how to work it! I'm not going to lie, I was a little nervous. It was the middle of the day, so the sun was super harsh, and we were going to Yates on a weekend... can you say INSANE? I was thinking, we might have to go somewhere else, just because the time of day, and crowds of ppl weren't working in our favor. BUT, we did a little exploring, and found some perrrfect spots! I am so glad, we ended up staying bc I heart these pics, and especially the couple in them. They are getting married this Saturday and I can't wait to be a part of it. I hope you two like your sneak peek, and I can't wait to see how amazing your wedding day will be!!! xoxo





Eva, you are a beauty!












See you lovebirds in 2 days!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Kat I would say this is your best shoot so far :) Super cute couple! <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)