10.18.2011

Gabby | 1 Year Photos at Franklin Cider Mill

It was a perfect fall day for Gabby's 1 year photos. I was kicking myself, because I didn't know what Kelly looked like and didn't get her number! I arrived at Franklin Cider Mill and there were a million people, I was thinking, how will I ever find them? I was scoping the place out for a couple and a little girl, and then I saw them. One of the cutest families ever, standing on the bridge. It was a picture perfect day, with a perfect setting, and adorable family. I am so glad you guys chose me as your photographer for such a special time in your lives. It was a shoot like yours, that made me leave with a smile, and think how lucky I am. I hope you like your sneak peek, and I can't wait to see you again soon!

















Happy Tuesday! Ps. I am having double sneak peeks all week since I am so behind!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)