11.02.2011

Harper Rose | Newborn Shoot

Amber was going to be surprised with a boy or girl. I definitely applaud people that can wait, there is no way I would be able to do that! I got the email that Harper Rose finally made her way into the world, and that name....I LOVE it!!!! Doing newborn shoots is one of my favorite things, i'm sure their parents can just stare at them for hours and smile. She is so beautiful and I am so glad I got to capture it, so you can remember this moment forever. I hope you like your sneak peek!!!













1 comment:

  1. OMG I love them all!!! Especially the one of Amber kissing her and she's just staring up at her mommy :) Beautiful!!! Oh and the one with Lucy J!!
    Beautiful baby, BEAUTIFUL family!!!
    Awesome Job, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)