11.07.2011

Steve + Eva | Pine Knob Mansion Wedding

As soon as I met Steve and Eva, I couldn't wait to shoot their wedding. They have this funky/retro style that I absolutely love, and their wedding day details could not have been any cooler. I arrived at Eva's house and man, did her bridesmaids look cute! They all had different 1940's hairstyles, and when they showed me the shoes they were wearing... adorable. I don't think I could have walked in them, but Eva said it herself at her house....fashion over comfort...ALWAYS. I need this girl to dress me and make me wear heels haha. Her and Steve are two of the most laid back/spontaneous couple you will ever meet. You can tell with the photos just how much they love each other.  I am so so lucky you picked me to be your photographer, I hope you love your sneak peek! ;) PS. If you want to view their engagement shoot, click here. :D

Their house was even amazing for all these detail shots!!! ;)




Eva, you are gorgeous. 

I mean...aren't these the coolest updos ever?





She had the cutest reception dress too!



















Instead of Bouquets, the girls had these.










The girls busted out the red lipstick for the reception!




















Steve is in a band, so they played at the end of the night. They were AWESOME.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)