11.03.2011

Steve and Eva | LOVE.

So i'm currently in Chicago, in a Starbucks with soaked jeans and boots sitting by the fire trying to keep warm. When I lived here, I HATED taking cabs anywhere, it's such a waste of money and my CTA card still works, so I should use it right? Well I didn't think there was a Starbucks too far away, so I began my journey, there were no buses in site, so I decided to walk. Worst. Idea. Ever.  It was windy, and there was definitely sleet slamming against my face. At one point, I walked over a bridge and thought I might be blown over. Why didn't I get a cab? Well I kept getting closer and thought it was silly to hop in a cab for 10 seconds.  Anyway, now I am here, doing what I love...looking at pictures of my amazing clients. This has been such a great trip so far, I got to be a part of a special person's wedding, and had a super duper cool engagement session yesterday(yes I just said super duper). I just wanted to share a picture of a wedding I did a couple weeks ago. They have been waiting patiently for their pictures, and I will have their sneak peek up soon. I just wanted to share this photo, it describes their day in one word...perfect. Get ready, bc you will SWOON when you see their blog, it includes 1940's hair styles, leopard heels, red lipstick, and sooo much more. Can't wait to share! Now i'm going to take a cab back, get some warm clothes on, and go shopping!!!! Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)