11.16.2011

Abby | Lake Orion Newborn Photographer

Just got home from visiting my sister in New York and had a great time! I can't wait to blog about my trip and show some fun pictures. Now time to play catch up, and share some very special shoots I had last week. I love newborn shoots! I know I say the same thing all the time, but it is seriously so special and so rewarding. I get to see this tiny precious gift, and the parents, that never imagined they could love someone so much.  It was so great to meet you guys and see baby Abby, she is so beautiful and I'm so happy I got to capture this special time for you. I hope you like your sneak peek and I can't wait to see you again!!! :D

I love this one bc she's smiling, she must be dreaming about her photo shoot ;)







My fav. :)










Such an angel :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)